If I want to go somewhere for drinks and bar food that won't burn a hole in my wallet or leave bitter regret on my tastebuds, then 10 out of 10 times...I'm going to wind up at Bill's.
Since their launch night until now, I've returned with friends, strangers and even to drink alone - it's that reliable and versatile, but that's not even the reason why I like it so much. We're going to have to talk about how Bill's Duck Cigars the best $6 I've ever spent. I didn't stop at one the last time I was there and chances are, I'm never going to have just one ever again.
Must Haves include:
- Duck, Manchego Cheese Cigars with Green Tomato Relish ($6.00)
- Ceviche of the Day, Avocado & Chilli ($12.00)
- Pig and Chook Terrine, Piccalilli ($10.00)
- Beef Chili Con Carne, Spiced Yogurt ($12.00)
- Pulled Pork, Young Gun Condiments ($12.00)
- Dessert - Chocolate Marquise, Seasonal Fruit & Creme Fraiche ($8.00)
- Anything from Bill's Hell Fire - where serious wood fire roasting business occurs!
With Perth's late night scene getting busier and busier, it's so hard to find a decent place that you can sit down in and get really prompt service. I've never not been able to get a table here as walk-ins are easy and it has already become my go-to venue for an enjoyable night out in Leederville; be sure to check out their daily specials and soak up this beautiful space!